September 5, 2011

Q With No A = Faith

Hello Questions.
Interesting meeting so many of you at once.
May I ask who invited you?
Oh, I see, you came on your own.
Felt a change in seasons?
Hmm. Is that how this works?
Well you caught me at a bad time.
I am fresh out of Answers.
I've actually been running on Faith for quite some time.
Yes, I know. It sounds silly.
But if you look at results, they're really astounding.
You may find this tragic, but I must inform you.
No amount of pestering or shouting will win me over.
My mind has been made up, I won't give in.
No sirree.
What? Oh that.
The pillow over the head trick?
Yeah, I'm giving up on that.
Faith suits me much better.
It's not the when, where, and how
Of which I will be concerned.
It's the purpose, prosperity, and justice
That I will rest confident in.






1 comment: