Alrighty, so here's how it went-
And here's what I got-
1. Looking around on Etsy can be inspiring, and makes me feel better about my attempts at creating.
2. Always save empty jars. You never know what use you will find for them.
3. Digging through the clearance boxes at craft stores is worth it. 25-50 cents for a package of cute lace!
4. Beans are a great addition to little homey things. And super cheap.
5. It feels great to save $20 and go DIY.
I love the colors of lace I found, they don't really match anything else in my kitchen so I might have to re-locate them. Until then, I think they look rather nice on our window sill.