August 5, 2011

Shhhhhhh-oos

I have decided that I am allowed to buy a new pair of shoes for fall. Perhaps you ask what my reasoning for this is? I have none. Simply put, it was an executive decision made by yours truly. There are just so many wonderful pairs out there right now. I have also decided that I want to order them, because getting packages in the mail is my favorite thing.

Oxfords keep grabbing my attention, but I really want something fresh.
Here's my list so far-

Dobbyn Gray Oxfords
 

Fluevog Everest Heels



I've placed some restrictions on what I can buy [why am I so reasonable and responsible?] They have to be under $100 and not have too big of a heel [I really don't enjoy wearing big heels]. So basically my options are slim. But I believe in myself. I'll just keep searching until I find the perfect pair.

3 comments:

  1. I am on the hunt for some new fall shoes too! cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluevogs in general are just wonderful.
    John got me a pair of Naots while we were on Orcas Island and I LOVE them. They are going to be my Rome trompers. They are made in Israel. Also, you should check out Miz Mooz shoes online. That's where I found my wedding shoes. They are SUPER cute, very comfortable, and definitely worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete