August 17, 2011

Hoorah Hooray

Looky what came in the mail... 
[Obviously something that made me ecstatic]
 

The test run on the shoes went great and I am looking forward to tromping and crunching my way through the leaves with these on!  And with the way our weather has been this year, I don't know when to expect it to hop out from around the corner.  But I will be ready for it!

I am in love.
Well, with a lot of things.
But these are the new thing.

I've been getting into Etsy again [especially the home stuff], so I will soon share some of my favorite items.

Tschüss!

3 comments:

  1. In the smallest of small worlds: my wife and I lived in this house before. We weren't newlyweds, but we were new parents, and we planted many of the shrubberies and flowers. This calls for a celebratory glass of wine or an exchange of pleasantries.

    Also, nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karli had mentioned that a former co-worker lived there too. That is something. Haha. Thanks for planting, we are really enjoying the house. If you take a look around the blog, under the house label you can see what we've done to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have those :)
    they are so super comf!
    yay for fall shoes.

    ReplyDelete