November 8, 2011

B.3.W.

B
U
S
Y

That's how I spell the last few weeks. They have been a Busy.3.Weeks.
It has left me dreaming of the days soon to come when I will have 3 days off instead of 2. My greatest hope is that I will have time to pursue the things I am most passionate about, creative things. New things are on the horizon, but for now I am just struggling to keep up with the day to day things. I haven't had a real grocery store outing to fill our cupboards in about 3 weeks. Everytime I think about cooking or meal planning, my body screams that it wants a movie night and pizza. I finally got the laundry done. Yesterday I had one pair of clean pants left. As you can see, posting on C. Johnt hasn't been a top priority, just how it goes sometimes.

We did have a lovely aniversary weekend.
Nelson and the whole drive were beautiful. And the hot springs were quite relaxing.
I did think that Canada had an interesting design for their peanut butter packages.






No comments:

Post a Comment