November 15, 2011

List-A-Roos

I know it's been a while since I did my Wordified Tuesday, and I had full intention of doing one this week, but I've got Christmas on my mind.

Usually I am fine waiting until after Thanksgiving to get my Christmas spirit on and my halls decked. This year however, I am so anxious [in the very best way] to get things going! Max and I have been putting together lists and have gotten a bit carried away with their visual presentation. I downloaded about ten different new fonts trying to find the right one. This site here had some great ones. Especially in the retro section.

Max's list far surpasses mine visually, but I've accepted that and let it spur me on to make mine more unique and personal. We know there really is no reason to spend so much time on them, but every now and then, you have to waste some time on a creativity.

His:
 

Hers:


I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite holiday. Being full of thankfulness, I'm thinking an ode might be on the docket for my three days off this week!

~C


No comments:

Post a Comment