July 27, 2011

New; Clean; Bright

So I mentioned a while ago that we got some new living room furniture [while=2 months ago]. And I took some pictures a bit ago [bit=3 weeks ago]. Max and I are taking a day to chill out and get some things done around the house, so I thought the perfect distraction would be to finally share the pictures with you.

It feel so much cleaner without two big brown couches. And the lighting is phenom at night with just the twinkle lights. Our main light is hideously bright. Most of all I am thankful that I no longer have to re-tuck the slip covers every time I stand up. I also posted a little shot of our kitchen decor that brings a bit o'party to the room.  Homemade with vintage fabric by yours truly.  And the calendar is work by one of our favorite illustrators, Charlie Harper. And our mantle, nothing new. I just love it.



Couch: World Market
Side chair: Tin Roof
Lamp: Ikea
Pillows: Target
Rug: Target
Twinkle Lights: World Market
Frames: Target & Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment