July 7, 2011

Summertime Sunshine

It has been a bit since my last post, and something tells me the ol' blog posts will continue to be few and far between this summer. If I'm not working, I can pretty much guarantee you I will be outside.

I doodled this little guy at work today. I thought it captured my feelings for summer pretty well.
It's just on a 3"x 4.5" piece of paper, currently propped up on my desk.
I know I'm no graphic designer, but everyone once in a while I've got to add little images to my writing.
Even in meetings, I find it is thee best way to take notes.
My journal isn't made of neat lines, but big swirling letters and little bitty blocks. And here and there a dress sketch.
One day [hopefully soon] I'd like to get a tablet to write, draw, read, and... play a game [don't tell anyone I'm addicted to angry birds and cut the rope].
Until then it's good ole ink and paper for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment