December 8, 2011

Rock Your Frock Photos

Annnnnd...finally! I am posting the pictures from my "Rock Your Frock" session. It seems like it was ages ago. Especially when I look at myself wearing a strapless dress outside. I would NOT want to do that in this 25 degree weather! The beginning of October was still pretty cold though. I had so much fun with the session and would highly reccomend that every married woman do it. Putting your dress back on and remembering the magic of your wedding day is wonderful. I do have this confession, my dress was a bit more snug than on our wedding day. Whoooops, I guess the engaged-can't-eat-anything-because-I'm-too-excited-and-nervous-phase is over. And let me preface the second picture [I just had to post it!] I was getting airbrushed and my facial expression is pretty ridiculous! The mist tickled so much and I was trying my hardest not to laugh. And so I look like I'm deep in prayer or meditation.

And of course all the other pictures are AMAZING!













hair by Lauren Cherney at South Hill Mosaic Salon and Spa

1 comment:

  1. oh Cair, these are so beautiful. you are so beautiful! i love them.
    maybe one day I'll re-wear my wedding dress. sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete