June 11, 2012

Monday, Monday

Why is it so hard to wake up and face you?

I had a great weekend. Just the right mix of relaxing and busy.
Shopping, coffee with a friend, laundry, played a show, dinner with friends,
house organizing, bridal shower, dinner and movie with my fam, 
church, tv-chill time with the Mr., dinner with friends, concert, sleep.
All-in-all, it was great. 
But I wouldn't have minded some warmer temps and blue skies.

I did a little bargain shopping and picked up some goodies for the little one.
Between those and my purchases the weekend before, we are off to a good start.



#1. Gymboree Outlet #2. Shirt- Second hand; Pants- Carters #3. Shirt- Second hand (Carters); Pants- Carters #4. Second hand (Baby Gap); Gymboree Outlet; Second hand

Apparently I really like pants.
It's hard to see, but the white pants have little yellow ducks on them.
They are Max's favorite. Too cute.

I hope the week is looking sunny and bright for you!

xoxo

C.




No comments:

Post a Comment