May 31, 2011

Portlandish

So Portland was wonderful. We went for the main purpose of hanging out with my sister and her husband who are moving to Philadelphia this summer. From start to finish there were grand times. 


Giving you the play by play will be quite tiring, and if you're like me you'll just skip to the pictures, so I'll just let these pictures speak "a thousand words".

Good music on the drive over
  

Beautiful Sights

 

  

 
 
Pshh that one guy I like.
 

More records


 

Some of the real gems we left for other people.









 

Tired feet at record stores

Oh yeahhh


  

  
Sugar Coma

Coava Pour-Over Coffee

So Perfect
Birthday Necklace from Amy




 
Roses To-Be
  



Our spotted squirrel tour guide


Portland Rose Gardens
 
  


Tights and bright lights

    


Lilacs!
  

In your face

"Max, take a picture of me"



So wonderfully fragrant




 
Friendly Daisies
 
 Although there was much temptation, we didn't buy this.
As you can see there were some wonderful adventures.
Not pictured, but nonetheless fun-tastic was...
shopping @ Ikea, H&M, UO, and Crossroads Exchange, and Little Things,
the new Jane Eyre movie,
great beers and delightful coctails,
bouldering (more info to come on that adventure),
and Powells.
Gosh now I really feel like I ought to have snapped some more shots, especially with Amy and Robert.
 I guess we were just having too much fun.
  
Hopefully by the time I have another series of pictures I will have mastered this photo-inserting-formatting thing and I'll get them up sooner. It tool absolutely all of my patience to get them in order and decently put together. Such a frustration for my organizational mind.
Also,
I've been researching the Coava pour-over coffee and I shall soon have a post to share 'bout that.

Until then, too-da-loo!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you left the vampire one for me ;) sooo fun Cair! I miss Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Cair! Wish I coulda come:) Now that Amy and Robert are moving more towards my side of the country, you two might just have to take a big ol trip sometime, and visit us along the way:) We'd love love love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J- We are already planning on it!

    ReplyDelete