May 18, 2012

Birthday Things

Although we both had to work all day and he had worship practice at night, the Mr.'s birthday was still a good one. The night before we enjoyed some delicious food with wonderful friends at restaurant along the river. I love this time of year, when restaurants open up their patio seating and it doesn't require a parka to enjoy it. We got up extra early (which Max doesn't mind one bit, weirdo) to get some birthday treats at Rockwood Bakery before heading to work. Some friends came over later that night for a little frisbee at the park and ice cream sandwiches. If the object of Birthdays is consuming sweets and laughing, this was a successful one indeed.

I have to say I am pretty proud of the presents I found for Max. I love buying things that I know he'll love, but are still a surprise. Thus Head Hunters on vinyl and a new tee (see both below). I was also proud of that fact that I didn't go way over the budget. We are terrible when it comes to buying each other stuff. One of us always goes overboard. Gift giving as a love language is a dangerous thing. :)



I thought I would share a couple items from my wish list. I hardly ever want big expensive gifts (in comparison to the $1000 synth Max would like). It's the little things in life that make me happy. A new pair of sandals, a new purse, a new skirt. Oh, and pants to accommodate my growing belly. :)


1. 2. 3. 4.


Ciao!
And happy Friday to you!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment