May 29, 2012

It's a...Baby Girl!

We had the mid-way ultrasound Friday, and it was probably the highlight of my pregnancy so far.
Finding out the gender was plenty fun, but even more than that I loved seeing all her little details and hearing the tech. say that everything was developing perfectly. A little heart with all four chambers, spine [which I thought was the most amazing] with the vertebrae all lining up, toes, stomach, brain, and umbilical cord. Everything was perfect. I've never experienced anything so amazing.

And something else we saw, she's a thumb sucker! It was adorable, she kept trying to get her thumb into her mouth but instead hitting her forehead and nose. Seeing her little tiny mouth open and close as she made her most valiant efforts was so beautiful.

Max and I got some pink balloons and took a few pictures to remember the day.

 
 



I'm sure I'll have real maternity pictures at some point later on.

I also celebrated by buying my first pair of maternity pants. If you think finding jeans is difficult when you are not pregnant... you have fun times ahead of you. I was thoroughly exhausted after looking all over, but managed to find some cute and comfortable skinny jeans.

I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend.
Mine was full of all the right things.
Fun, friends, worship, and relaxing.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and you're wearing the skirt we got you!! =) It is definitely one of life's most amazing moments seeing that little one on the screen for the first time!

    ReplyDelete