January 6, 2012

Dress Love

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I love dresses.
L-O-V-E
I could post and pin dresses all day long.
So I have to put restrictions on myself.
Max's sister is getting married the end of March, which is very exciting.
It also gives me the perfect excuse to buy a new dress.

Here are some stipulations I have made for the task at hand:

1. Steer away from distracting colors
(red, orange, yellow, etc.)
Max's sister is going with more neutral colors,
and I don't want to look like the crazy sister-in-law.

2. A moderate budget.
Under $75, preferably around $50.
Which I've actually found to be quite doable.

3. Comfortable.
duh.

4. Fun to dance in.
Max and I love dancing.
I don't want a dress that will act as a straitjacket.

So I've been looking at all my favorite websites for dresses.
Zara, Modcloth, ASOS, Bannana Republic,
Anthropologie (obviously not much around $50),
Shabby Apple, Piperlime, Dorothy Perkins

Here's what I've found,






Max really likes the last one.
I'm not quite sold on any one in particular.
What are your favorites?
Any other store suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. Of course! It's the first one. It's the only option really! It seems as if it would truly lend itself to the whimsiness and elegnace of such an occasion.
    Yitzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also try ruche.com

    ReplyDelete