January 15, 2012

Couleurs

Oh housey house house.
I've been wanting to paint the walls lately.
When we moved in they were all plain and simple off-white.
And thus they have remained.
It hasn't bothered me too much, until recently.
I'm loving our furniture and arrangment.
But it could certainly benefit from some paint.

Here are the colors I've found-

 Living Room and Bedroom-
 For the living room I want to do three walls gray
and then one wall yellow, the second one in.
Probably the wall with our gray couch.

And for our bedroom I want to use the dark blue.
I'm thinking of just leaving the other walls white.
Not positive yet.


For the Kitchen-
 We have white dishes and brown wood cabinets,
and a little vintage picture I want to get framed.
I think the green would be a perfect little accent.


For the bathroom-
Our towels are the the gray second from the top and the middle green color.
I'm not sure exactly what I'll do for the paint, but I love this theme.

If you are looking for color ideas,
I definitely recommend this site,

Also, my hair is getting long enough to curl up. 
I just have to touch up a few spots with the curling iron.
The sun was shining through the blinds so pretty today.
I had to take a couple pictures.



I'm starting some work on another blog, more details on that soon.
And I've been looking for fun Valentines DIYs, so I'll have to share my findings.

love
love
love

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment