January 27, 2012

[Friday][Love]

It's Friday, and my heart is rejoicing. We've got a great weekend ahead of us. Tonight is the Year-In-Review at our church and I'll get to see all the videos my dear husband has been working so hard on. Tomorrow is coffee date with a friend, some crafting projects, and recording vocal tracks with the band. Sunday is church and then a family dinner with the Harnishfegers. I love weekends filled with so much to look forward to.

I thought I should let you know that I got the burgundy dress from this post. There were a lot of votes for the first green dress, but it was sold-out in my size. A little sad, but I was pretty in love with the ruffles and rich burgundy of dress No. 3. It came the other day while I was at work, and trying it on was the very first thing I did when I came home. I need to take in the sides an inch or so, but I think it's fabulous. I've got black patent heels, and I'm thinking a little gold belt and a long gold necklace would be the perfect additions. I'm already pretty tempted to wear it out for a Valentines Date.

Speaking of Valentines...here's a little video that celebrates love and style.
Just to warn you, it's pretty darn cute.


I love love.
I love loving and I love expressing it.
Once February hurries up and gets here I'll share my favorite crafts and projects to celebrate love.
I think I'll even start on a few tomorrow!
Happy Friday!

xoxo

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment