June 14, 2011

ad·ven·tur·ous

 (d-vnchr-s) adj.
Inclined to undertake new and daring enterprises.

I would call myself an adventurer.
I get ecstatic about doing new things. Traveling is a bug I will never get over. I like staying up late to chat with friends. When I'm in a new and unfamilar situation I tend to see it as an opportunity to become a stronger person. Obstacles are a chance to use a creative thinking to get myself around it.

Here are some of the consequences of that:
I get grumpy and short with my husband when it's past my bedtime.
I overspend on interesting food items.
I never want to cook the same exact thing twice.
Or see a movie twice in one year.
Or read the same book twice.
Or go to the same restaurants.
Or vacation in the same place.

So I'm always planning something new, and figuring out how I can do it without spending all my time, energy, and money. I've got house ideas, travel ideas, cooking ideas, clothes ideas.

That's just a little about me. If you cared to know it.
And here are a few pictures. If you care to see them.

We had dinner in Friday at a delicious restaurant, Luna!
The he ate, she ate, we ate.


After dinner we went downtown to see a show and had some time to kill before it started so we snapped a couple pics in the beautiful and historic Davenport hotel. We thought we looked like some serious mafia material in the big leather chairs.

 We had a pretty good time.





1 comment: