June 15, 2011

Oh Sweet Return

Okay, excitement would be an understatement.
Ecstatic may be a strong enough word....
 Because after five [long] months
dun-duh-duh-DUH
VICTORIA'S COMING HOME!!!

I am just about counting down the hours.
I really can't contain myself.
Yesterday I was thinking about what I should wear to the airport when we pick her up.
[ridiculous, right?]
And I about cry when I see pictures of her.
This is borderline obsession.
Who cares though?

Fingers are crossed and prayers are being made that she returns on time and without too many horrible travel tales. And hopefully the culture shock won't turn her into a zombie as it has done to me a couple times.

Anways, she comes in late Friday night and I haven't been this anxious since the wedding.
This summer is turning into something quite grand.
[sigh]


 She's pretty much as cool a sister can get.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, You are sooo sweet! You are blessed and so is she! :)

    ReplyDelete