June 27, 2011

Home 'Gain

Wowee.
What. A. Week.
We were gone for only 5 days but it felt like 10.
It was an amazing week of encountering God and stepping into new things.
Max took us deep into the presence of God every service and I realized how blessed I am to be married to such a man.
I was in charge of some creative arts activities for the week and it went surprisingly well. I am definitely one to put high expectations on things, but my only goal was to see the youth experience the living God. And they did. I've decided that's a pretty great goal. It takes the pressure off of me doing in the most amazing way.

It has been great to be home though.
I realized how much I love our house.
And backyard.
And our temperpedic mattress.

So with over a dozen mosquito bites, hoarse voice, and tired body I am gathering together the things I heard and felt, making them my inspiration to walk with greater purpose.

And, oy! New furniture is here! I will snap some photos and share.
Also, there have been many good times as my sister and I have been reunited, and lots of friends schedules are freeing up for the summer.
Come on somebody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment