October 13, 2011

Coffee Love

Fact: I love sleep.
Fact: I am known to fall asleep anywhere, anytime.
Fact: I HATE laying in bed at night, unable to fall asleep.

Last night was one of those nights. I tossed and turned, frustration and anxiousness building as I watched the time tick by.  Then this morning when the alarm went off and it was pitch black in our room I was sure it was 3:30, but no it was 6:30.  And outside my blankets the air was far too crisp for my taste.  As I took my first sip of coffee this morning, inspiration hit me and I thought,

Coffee in the morning is a testimony
of God's faithfulness in my life.

Max said it was more like God's mercy. 
More like mercy on Max's life. 
I'd be a fright without it.


I first saw the below quote at a coffee roaster in Ethiopia, which makes me pretty legit, but I have yet to find a poster of it for my own personal viewing pleasure.  This statement is very true in my life.  It always does bring a hearty boost of inspiration.  A friend of mine says that coffee is "like a liquid Holy Ghost". 

Perhaps I shall just design my own poster...






No comments:

Post a Comment