October 19, 2011

Wordified: Mnemonic

These last few days have been beautiful. Yes, the temperatures are dropping. And yes, it's is still completely dark when I wake up at 6:30. But the glorious sunshine and golden leaves, when I see them I don't mind so much. The one-year anniversary is quickly approaching, only 11 more days. There are so many reminders in the world around me of that beautiful day. Not only that day, but the days Max and I started falling in love, 3 years ago this fall. There were flying kites, Donut Parade, plastic cameras, and lots of walks. Not to mention giddy feelings and the inability to eat. You can now see why I chose this word for the week.

Mnemonic \nih-MAH-nik\ adjective
Assisting or designed to assist memory
There's a glory in the heavens, that leaps onto the earth
It touches every leaf, to tranform its very hue
It dances on the water, to abate the winter's freeze
It saddles crisp air, bringing a more friendly breeze

What can escape its divine power?
Who can deny its overwhelming warmth?

 Hearts ignited
Lives united

Forever change will come upon us
Forever joy will be within us

No comments:

Post a Comment