October 1, 2011

Today


Today, is an introverted day.
It's too easy for me to get carried away with running around and being busy, 
but for right now, I'm enjoying rest with my thoughts.
We overfill our days here in the West.  
It's sad really.
I wish we cherished being alone with our thoughts in the quiet.  
I think we would be a much happier, more fulfilled, and more productive society if we did.

Today, my thoughts are painting a warm, colorful welcome sign on my heart.
If only my humble hands could trace the words onto paper.
I'd fold it up and send it to you.

Today, I'm escaping to the sea [in my heart].
I'm embracing Your gentle breeze
Closing my eyes to the change,
Seeing only the brightness of Your sun.


Today
My To-Do List
Begins And Ends
In     Loving     You

No comments:

Post a Comment