October 6, 2011

Fun-dun-dun-dunnn-DUNNN

I enjoy Thursdays. I always work at the bakery Friday and Saturday, but somehow I manage to enjoy my weekends.
Another reason I love Thursdays, band night. We'll usually eat together and then go jam it out. The last few weeks we've spent our time recording and brainstorming for our first ever EP! Woohoo!! It has been loads of fun and I can't wait to hear it all put together and mastered. But tonight our fellow bandmates are down in California, so I decided it was a perfect night to have some friends over for dinner. I love cooking for people. And it's a great reason to give our house a good clean! [Thank you Max for doing most of the work so that I can have chill time between work and dinner.]

Now to share some fun news. The one-year anniversary is coming up for Max and I [very exciting], and I mentioned to my sister [who did my wedding pictures, and they are amazing] that it would be really fun to do a carnival theme shoot in my wedding dress. Unfortunately we didn't have time to do it at the fair, but we were so excited about the idea we decided we would just do a different venue. I don't want to give too much away, but I am really looking forward to it.

So I set about finding fun non-traditional ideas for hair, makeup, etc.. The girl that cuts my hair is coming over to style it, and a lady my sister knows is coming to do some makeup.
Want to know what I have in mind?

Here are some of my inspirations:
Eyeliner
Gold Eyes
 Rosy Cheeks                 Rosy Lips 


And for the hair:

Fun, right?
Oh yeah, did I mention it's tomorrow?
Let's hope all the rain we've had this week will hold up. 
There's none in the forecast, but you never know...


Well I better get cookin'
Have a lovely weekend all!

PS You can check out my sister's photography here. And you ought to.
I will be posting some of our wedding pictures she did as the 10.30.11 approaches!

1 comment: